We’re constantly listening to your requests and improving the RepairDesk iPad App. The new version (V.1.3) comes with exciting new features along with multiple bug fixes. Creating a repair ticket on any iPad, accepting payments and printing labels/invoices is much easier now. Following are the new features and bug fixes in iPad App V.1.3.
– Clock In/Out – Now your employees can clock in/out of RepairDesk iPad app which helps you in employee time tracking, increasing efficiency and calculating payroll.
– Google Cloud Print + PrintNode Integration – The new version supports auto-printing labels and thermal receipts with Google Cloud Print or PrintNode, whenever you create a ticket or checkout.
– Compatibility with all iPad screens – RepairDesk POS (Register) is now compatible with all iPad devices having various screen sizes.
– Add Manufacturer, Device and Device Issue – Now you can easily add manufacturer, device or device issues to repair tickets right from the POS screen.
– View Invoices – The ability to view all invoices created in RepairDesk is now available in the new version of RepairDesk iPad App.
We have smashed multiple bugs in this release which has made our app faster and more bug-free than before.
We aim to provide exceptional user experience to cell phone repair shops. Get the latest updates of RepairDesk App on our blog.