There are many challenges one has to face while starting a repair business which starts with finding a store and goes to making it a successful business.
But there are some issues your repair technicians might face as well. One of those issues is to handle the screws when opening a device for repairing. Some devices are assembled using such minor screws which when lost could not be found easily. Here is the perfect solution for this issue:
Pill-Pots: Pill-Pot is a plastic dish which is divided into multiple compartments. It is usually used to store medicines like tablets and pills for the whole week. Most of the pill-pots come with re-sealable clip-shut compartments. Now you must be thinking how you can use these?
Usage: You can use a nail-polish remover to remove the M, T, W, T, F, and S tags from the back of compartments. Or you can simply stick different tags on the top of them. You can give different names to the compartments according to your will. Majority of people use following tags
B: Bottom Case Screws
H: Hard Drive Screws
S: Screen Bezel Screws
L: LCD Screws
P: Palmrest Plastic Screws
K: Keyboard Screws
Benefits: You would be having following pros from using pill-pots:
- Once you have disassembled and repaired the device, you can go back to look at other works while leaving the device to be assembled by someone else. That someone else would be sure about which screw goes where by using the screw map.
- You would never go wrong by trying to fit some screw in some other screw’s place.
- Some extra minutes are saved for you by cutting out the extra time spent on looking for right screws.
- You would never miss any screw.
- There is no risk of screws getting mixed up with different other screws as they are placed in different compartments.
Learn more: What Is A Repair Tracking Software?