Running a repair business becomes a headache when you have to do keep an eye on all repairs, inform customers about repairing status of an item and guide your customers around the shop along with handling all the management. Well, this is a problem that was long solved by repair shop software.
What is a Repair Tracking Software?
Repair tracking software is software specially made to track all repairs coming in your shop, repairs under the process of repairing, items in queue and items that are already repaired. This replaces your old way of keeping track of items coming in the shop for service i.e. spreadsheets, registers, and pre-printed paper forms.
All old ways of repair tracking become messy when you have customers who are in hurry, a long chain of customers reporting their issues simultaneously or when you have to go through records of a customer whose device came in for repair weeks ago.
Why Have Repair Management Software?
If you are a shop owner who is tired of his daily messy routine, then you can come up with hundreds of reasons to have the best repair tracking pos software in your shop. But here are a few reasons that we have come up with for your shop:
- Time-Saving: It saves you almost half of time of your day you spend running from one end of the shop to other to handle all tasks going around. Tracking of all devices in your shop is just one click away from you.
- Make Invoices: It automates the process of invoice creation for you to have professional receipts just in a few seconds. Most of the repair tracking software picks up information of orders and turn it into a receipt.
- Repair Tracking: Repair tracking is the key element of this software. It knows what is happening with each item in a shop at every second of the day. Hence half of your problem is gone.
- Part Tracking: Apart from tracking the repairs going on in a shop it also keeps know-how of all the parts present in the shop. You have every part now a few clicks away.
- Part Ordering: repair management software of today lets you do part ordering from your favorite supplier right through the software. It eliminates the need for you going out just to shop some parts.
- Secure Data: It keeps your data away from the hands of the people who aim to harm your store. You can set up multiple access checks where needed.