“Can you hear me now?” That’s one of the most frequently used phrases by almost everyone when phone calls go bad. But when it comes to small business phone services, we do not want to say this again and again to our customers, and we all know why! Running a business isn’t easy, and your customers will be looking for quality, so making sure that their message gets across to you is just as important as fixing their devices.
A lot of cellphone & computer repair store owners use their personal cell number for listing on Yelp, Google, Facebook or even their own website when kick-starting their business. Whenever a customer calls, it goes to your personal number, and if anyone else tries to call you in the meantime, your phone will be busy. You may also find your family time being interrupted by calls and messages for quotes after business hours and even on weekends. Nobody wants that!
As your repair business and team evolves, you require more practical tools to manage communications, and it is advisable to get a business line for your cellphone repair shop. This will allow employees to easily respond to valuable customers’ queries, provide repair quotes or give an update on their device being repaired. You would also like to have the facility to take simultaneous calls at once or hold a customer on the line with a custom message while you’re checking out the product price from the system. To help you with this task, we have researched to find the best business phone systems for your repair store needs.
Business phone line options:
- Ring Central: an award-winning cloud phone system designed to make business communications easier to set up and manage everything right on the go. Ring Central helps in reducing additional costs that come with a physical communication setup, like hardware, software, maintenance, training, space, operators, etc. It provides plenty of VoIP standards and advanced features with flexible pricing. Also, Ring Central offers seamless integration with your point-of-sale software. We’re happy to announce that RepairDesk has lined up this super-useful integration in our development roadmap, set to launch in the near future. Stay tuned!
- Vonage: Vonage is a pretty good and super-affordable solution for small to medium-sized companies. It is designed with the idea of helping businesses to compete, succeed and grow, all with pocket-friendly prices to keep the burden on you as little as possible. Plus, their support team is very cooperative, ready to help you out in an emergency at a moment’s notice.
- Jive: this service is popularly known as a cloud-hosted VoIP system that offers powerful collaboration, mobile, and contact center features and tools. The service efficiently supports both voice and video calls. In addition, it is a reliable service that works best for both small and large businesses. Its users reported that the system has a 99.99 percent uptime, which makes it extremely reliable in any given situation. Jive provides all users with unlimited calling in the U.S. and Canada and is a good recommendation for all.
- Twilio: If you’re looking for a cost-effective solution, Twilio is the way to go. The benefit of using Twilio is it’s super cost-effective and most VoIP companies are using them as their backbone. However, you’ll need someone at your repair store who knows how to set up a private branch exchange (PBX) system and pair it with a wireless VoIP handset (e.g. Panasonic TGP500 or Walmart cordless phones).
- Google Voice: Google Voice is a great fit for a lot of the requirements posted here. Just get the app loaded and log in, and anyone from the team can reply to texts. Your trusted people can log in and forward calls to a designated number as well. The greatest thing about this service is its amazing ability to unify your communication needs – calls can be made to different people through one single phone number. You get a phone number from Google upon registration, which your contacts can use to call up to six of your phones and contact channels. It offers a voicemail transcription feature so you can read messages in your inbox, providing a great tool to follow up on communication with your customers.
Amazing Benefits of Using a Business Line:
One of the biggest misconceptions about Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is that many people believe that this phone system is only ideal for big businesses. Business phone systems and VoIP have many features that small repair business owners can take advantage of. Here are the top benefits of using phone systems for small businesses:
- Set voicemail & custom greeting messages
- Get call recording & forwarding options
- Handle multiple calls at once
- Call transfer and hold features
- Project a professional image
- Keep your private information private
- Excellent call quality
- Increase in productivity and saving staff members from manual calls
VoIP costs less than traditional phone services because VoIP doesn’t require physical phone lines. Setting up a cloud-based VoIP system service also doesn’t require the installation of copper wires in your office. Considering the needs of your repair store, choose the Best computer repair POS system that works for your business.
Enjoy using the world’s 1st iPad POS solution for a cellphone repair shop.
RepairDesk makes your life easier by helping you manage your work effortlessly and with just a few clicks. We have everything – from creating repair tickets to inventory management and more. Get a FREE trial of our all-in-one POS software for your cellphone repair shop and see it for yourself!