We’re thrilled to unveil our integration with PayPal that lets you accept debit or credit card payment using RepairDesk – iPad POS Register. It’s the most reliable, efficient and powerful credit card payment solution available to cellphone repair stores in Australia, UK, and the USA.
How to start accepting payment via PayPal Here:
- If you already have an account with PayPal, login to RepairDesk and click on PayPal Here under integrations.
- Click “Enable PayPal Here” button and enter your account details to link your PayPal account with RepairDesk.
- Now head to iPad setting >> Bluetooth and pair PayPal chip reader with the iPad.
- Once PayPal chip reader is successfully paired open the “hardware” section on RepairDesk POS Register to search for your Paypal device and connect it.
Taking a payment:
- Add an item to register and hit “checkout”
- Choose ‘PayPal Here’ from the next window
- will now display ‘Present or Insert your card and your customer can tap, swipe, or insert their card to complete the transaction.
- RepairDesk will also show you whether a transaction is accepted or declined.
If you are as excited as we are, learn more about it here;
So what are you waiting for? If you have tried RepairDesk, and it didn’t work out for you; it’s almost a different product now.
Sign up for a fully featured 14-day trial today and say goodbye to complicated ticket workflow and manual inventory management, forever!