RepairDesk is back with another round of updates. We’re committed to making the RepairDesk web app as easy and useful as possible for our customers. That’s why we’re excited to announce our latest improvements in the web app and our exciting new modules! Read on to get all the details;
Search Customers via Network
A new filter has been added to the Customers listing page to let you fetch results based on a specific network. Select the network that you’d like to see results for and have them displayed exclusively.
Trigger to Show Invoice Pop-Up
We have implemented a user-suggested improvement that restricts the invoice creation pop-up. Now, if the created ticket is completed, the system will remind the user to make an invoice against it.
Note: This is a trigger-based improvement. If you have enabled the trigger ‘Don’t show a notification to create an invoice unless the repair is completed’, only then will this function behave as mentioned.
Trade-in Change Serial
For your convenience, two new triggers have been added to change the IMEI and the Serial of Trade-In items. Going to the settings of the Trade-In section, you can control which employee can edit this information.
With this new release, we’ve pushed several bug fixes to improve your experience and interaction with RepairDesk. Here’s a list of some of the important changes;
- An issue was reported where if any trade-in is associated with a ticket and the ticket record is deleted, the item would not show up as “in stock”. We have removed this issue successfully.
- A design issue in the Internal Wiki has been fixed.
- We have fixed a bug that was changing the format of internal notes in the Purchase Order.
- A bug that was causing a filter reset when switching to any other page number has been resolved.
- An error would occur when trying to send emails against Purchase Orders containing ‘/’.
- Customers were unable to transfer trade-in items if they were in stock and associated with a custom status. Our bug-fix team has removed this issue.
- The subject line text was not showing up in emails sent manually against invoices (if the email notification trigger is turned off). This issue does not exist anymore.
- Bug #1005 – There was a glitch where the selected payment method in the Expense section was not populating in the field. We have gotten rid of this issue.
Coming Up Next:
- RepairDesk Payments
- iPad Offline Version
- Loyalty Module
- Store Credits
- Gift Cards
That’s it for this week’s round-up. Enjoy using the world’s 1st iPad POS solution for cell phone repair business.
Download RepairDesk’s iPad app now!
RepairDesk makes your life easier by helping you manage your work effortlessly and with just a few clicks. We have everything – from creating repair tickets to inventory management and more. Get a FREE trial of our cellphone repair shop POS software for your cellphone repair shop and see it for yourself!
Sign Up for a 14-day FREE Trial!