At RepairDesk our philosophy can be summed up in two words: “Constant Improvement”. Over the past couple of weeks we have been in touch with our customers to find out ways to further improve their experience.
Apart from fixing 30+ bugs, here is a list of what we have been cooking up at RepairDesk for the past 4 weeks:
– Public API: At RepairDesk, we wanted to ensure that it also connect and interact with all the other apps you use in a seamless and smart way. Today, we’re taking a big step towards making that possible with the release of our Public API.
Working with some of our early pre-release partners, we’ve already seen how RepairDesk can be integrated into PBX or marketing softwares or even with your website backend.
– Price Sync – Across Multi Store: RepairDesk allow merchants to run multiple stores and share inventory across each other. As items are sold in each of your store, inventory is updated automatically.
To add further value, we have recently introduced a trigger that will instantly update item or repair service price across all stores once it is updated at the head quarter. More info is available here.
– Disable Auto Create Inventory – Across Multi Store: By default, once you create an inventory or service item it is available across all stores.
With this trigger disabled, if you add an inventory item it will not be added to other stores. More info is available here.
– Export Repair Tickets In CSV: Previously it was not possible to export more than 50 repair tickets at any given time.
But now you can run a search filter of open or completed repair tickets during a certain time frame and export the entire database to CSV format. More information is available here.
– Automatically Split Commission b/w technician & sales staff: Use this trigger to automatically split commission between a technician and sales person. More information on how to use this option is available here.
– InTake Customer Signature Using Genius Terminal: Increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve charge back handling by digitally capturing and storing customer signatures on all work orders using Genius terminal.
That’s not all, now you can also configure multiple Genius Terminals under one account to reduce waiting time for your customers.
– Hide Pre/ Post Repair Conditions: Our latest update includes a trigger which enables you to hide pre-repair and post-repair device conditions from invoices, thermal and service receipts while keeping them for your record in RepairDesk.
We’re now heading back to work on other important RepairDesk features, but leave us a note with any feedback or questions
If you have tried RepairDesk before, and it didn’t work out for you; it’s almost a different product now. Signup now to get 14 day free trial, no credit card required.