We always try to provide seamless user experience to RepairDesk customers which help them to get rid of manual paper work. With this new update, we have launched a couple of new features, some improvements and some bugs have been squashed too.
The new features included in this update are:
Mail Chimp Integration
We are thrilled to share with you that our integration with MailChimp is now LIVE. This integration gives you the benefit of automating your marketing strategies, create and send drip campaigns and improve customer acquisition all in one place. Learn how you can integrate MailChimp with RepairDesk.
Bulk Customer Import
Now you can bulk import your customers simply by uploading an excel file. You can select records you want to keep and delete the rest. We have simplified the mapping process and it is now a matter of 2-3 clicks for adding multiple customers. Head over to our knowledgebase article to know how you can import multiple customers in RepairDesk.
Customer Exit Survey
RepairDesk didn’t work out for you? No worries! We want to get your feedback if, unfortunately, you want to cancel your subscription. A short and simple survey will be conducted and we will get your feedback through feedback.
Bulk Customer Delete
Deleting your customers’ record one by one is a tedious task. We have eliminated your hassles in this update as now you can delete multiple customer simultaneously.
- We have improved RMA section in today’s update and now you can use inventory and other summary reports for business decision making.
- Warranty claim feature has been enhanced and now the warranty period of a part or service will automatically start once you accept payment or manually set status as “repair and collected”.
- Now you can filter purchase orders by “due date” or “payment status”, which will help you to make due payments easily.
- A new trigger has been added which, when enabled, asks for “employee pin” before accessing profile settings page.
- Adding a custom status with tickets now works smoothly than before.
- A couple of issues in Appointment Calendar Widget have been fixed.
- Previously, inventory transfer was auto saving items after scanning SKUs. This bug has been fixed and now you can add a new row before the items are saved.
- Issue of unknown page redirection while changing ticket status from settings have been fixed.
- Another bug while adding new ticket status is thrown away.
- Issues in imported report files have also been fixed.
- Previously, adding a new problem was not reflecting on POS. Now this bug has been smashed.
We hope that this update will make RepairDesk more user friendly and stable for you. Head over to our Facebook Page for more updates and feature alerts.