*RepairDesk Payments integration is currently available for US merchants only.
Getting customer payments are the lifeblood of any business, either you run a computer repair business or any other repair business. And relying on the payment integrations is yet powerful but a crucial step. As it processes, verifies, secures, authorizes customer payments, and charge you for every transaction, you handle using that payment gateway.
Over the past decade, payments landscape around the globe has undergone a tremendous change with new market entrants. Fintech startups are disrupting the space and providing alternatives to traditional payment gateway services. Payment gateways are now an essential part of the customer checkout experience. They must allow instant payment processing, access to payment channels, cross-border connectivity, and enable flexible integration options that work for both businesses and customers. Unfortunately, still many repair store owners in the USA are held back by traditional payment gateway services. Those services have some fundamental limitations, and the payment service providers charge a lot for each transaction performed. To help our valuable repair shop owners, RepairDesk has launched its payment integration, named as RepairDesk Payments.
What do you get with RD Payments?
Pair a dedicated terminal with the RepairDesk Payments integration in your POS system, and you are good to go. The terminal itself supports several payment options, such as credit and debit cards, EMV chip cards, and even Apple Pay and Google Pay. It provides you with a handful of benefits, some of which are listed as follows.
- RepairDesk Payments enables your customers to pay via all major debit and credit cards at your repair store. They can use Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express to pay for their repairs.
- The service charges a single flat rate for all cards, so you’ll never have to worry about processing rates and easily choose one payment service over the other.
- RepairDesk Payments promises next-day settlements for your payments. It means that any transaction that you process at your repair store will be credited to your account the next business day.
- When you choose RepairDesk Payments, there are no contracts to sign on, and there are no binding agreements to work with.
- RepairDesk Payments has absolutely NO hidden costs. What you see is what you get. RepairDesk doesn’t charge anything for starting up or any ACH payments.
- The terminal used for RepairDesk Payments is more than just a device for payment processing. You can also use the touchscreen to select options, and more importantly, collect digital signatures.
- When processing payments with RepairDesk Payments, the terminal will display your line items for the customer to see.
- Using the terminal, you can also set a promotional store image, short animation, or even a video to play on it in a loop easily.
- The terminal used for RepairDesk Payments employs advanced security features that ensure there is zero chance of any risks.
- Collecting gratuity or tips from your customers for your repair services is very simple with RepairDesk Payments.
- The integration offers PCI compliance, and we’ll handle all the expenses and time investment it requires.
- All payment information from RepairDesk Payments is triple-encrypted using the latest software technologies available.
RepairDesk Payments brings the best solution in payment convenience and security that you need for your repair business. It integrates perfectly with RepairDesk and is designed to make your life a lot easier, overcoming the traditional payment processing limitations. To learn more about the integration, you can check out our knowledge base article on How to Use RepairDesk Payments, or see it working in the video below;
To sign up for the service, you can visit our page and use it to contact our sales department.
RepairDesk makes your life easier by helping you manage your work effortlessly and with just a few clicks. From creating repair tickets to inventory management, we have everything that you need to run a cellphone repair shop. Get a FREE trial of our all-in-one POS software and see it for yourself!
Sign Up for a 14-day FREE Trial!