You are tired and struggling to keep up with the demands of your customers. And you juggle between creating tickets in your POS software and ordering parts. To make ends meet you run around looking at different sheets and check out new orders when they come in. While doing this, you try not to forget anything important.
The thought of this is giving you anxiety, right?
But have you ever thought of coming up with a solution for this? RepairDesk is your solution as it understands the importance of integrations. With our 40+ integrations you can automate processes like a Pro.
Here is a list of our top 10 integrations that our customers love the most. So, let’s get rolling.
1. RepairDesk Payments
RepairDesk payments portal streamlines operations and provides transparency. Consequently, you can link a terminal with your POS software easily.
The terminal accepts various payment methods. For instance, these include debit/credit cards, Apple Pay, EMV chip cards, and Google Pay.
So, here is everything that you will be able to do with RepairDesk Payments:
- Flat rate for all cards
- Next day settlement
- No lock-in contracts
- No hidden fees
- Digital signatures
- Line item display
- Promotional image
- Get tips
- PCI compliance
- Data encryption
- Secure hardware
Note: RepairDesk payments are only available in the United States.
2. RepairDesk SMS
RepairDesk SMS is a useful and efficient method of interacting with your customers. It allows users to send repair job notifications to customers in real-time.
Our POS software now offers several additional features thanks to the SMS integration.
Here’s why you will get:
- Real-Time Job Notifications
- Get A Local Virtual Number
- Two-Way Messaging
- Create A Custom Audience
- Send SMS In Bulk
- Provide An Opt-Out Link
- No Time Limit On The Expiry
- Get Appointments Through SMS
The PrintNode printing service is available as a hosted option. And comes at a price of $5 per store location. It lets you print any document in under 5 seconds. Besides, it relieves you of the anxiety of maintaining servers as it is cloud-based.
Interactions and communications are encrypted using SSL/TSL technology. So that your data stays safe. Additionally documents downloaded from your own servers are also secured. Thus, ensuring the safety of information while printing.
PrintNode provides the following benefits once integrated into your POS software:
- Blazingly Fast
- Secure and Private
- Built for Enterprise
- Print to any Printer
- Your Own Branding
- RAW Printing
4. Appointment Calendar Widget
The appointment calendar widget lets you create a real-time link with your customers.
This automation saves time by eliminating tedious data entry tasks. It also allows for automatic updates to customer bookings. Also, you can select an unlimited number of locations and set up filters. It keeps your calendar organized.
Below is the list of the benefits that you will get:
- Have options for availing repair services
- Entering the device model and problems
- Select timeslot and book appointments
- Get instant notifications
- Easy to use and integrate
5. Customer Facing Display
RepairDesk’s customer facing display shows all the order information to customers while checking out.
A cashier enters items into the client’s cart. It then records customer information using a POS terminal. Additionally, customers can also see products they are purchasing. Thus, keeping customers informed about their purchases is critical.
Here are all the benefits of Integrating Customer Facing Display:
- Increases Customer Engagement
- Boosts your Repair Shop Brand
- Achieves Order Transparency
- Get Digital Signatures on Terms and Conditions
- Get up to 9 Terminals
- Allows Customers to Self-Check-In
6. MobileSentrix Integration
MobileSentrix is one of the most well-known suppliers. For instance, it provides cell phone repair components, tools, and gadgets. They have a variety of high-quality parts for their customers in North America. Furthermore, they give lifelong warranties on all their items. And it makes it easier to replace an item if there are any flaws.
Customers love that they can shop at their leisure because of their 24/7 customer support and quick delivery. They provide many shipping options, so you may select the one that’s best for you.
Benefits that MobileSentrix can provide you:
- Quick Import of Product Catalogue
- Easy to Create Purchase Orders
- Real-Time Updates and Order Tracking
- Avoid Redundancy of Products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Latest Cut-Off Time and Free Shipping
- Earn Extra Revenue through LCD Buyback
- Easy Inventory Ordering for Multiple Stores
The first step to becoming an expert bookkeeper for your repair business is to get started with QuickBooks. Therefore, it enables you to track sales, submit taxes, and produce reports. Consequently, this accounting program offers a variety of pre-installed reports. These reports are simple to adjust and grant financial freedom.
RepairDesk’s integration with QuickBooks has aided many repair firms in streamlining their finances. And assists them in making knowledgeable decisions regarding growth.
What will you get out of it?
- Effortless integration
- Automatically sync invoices
- Record transactions and invoices
- Easily handle sales tax
- Quickly sync contacts
- Accurately generate financial reports
- Cloud-based data protection
- Get real-time view of items sold category wise
Xero may import all of your RepairDesk invoices and inventory. Thanks to our API connection, any item for sale and each sales invoice you create is immediately pushed to Xero.
This means that you’ll be kept up-to-date on all of your transactions in Xero. Therefore, allowing you to utilize Xero’s powerful tools to obtain a real-time look at your cash flow. And monitor your financial data for accuracy and integrity. Plus, you can quickly reconcile with your bank and get detailed analytics. It will summarize how well your company is doing.
You can easily do the following in your POS software:
- Approve invoices right through Xero
- Easily sync your customer database
- Keep your data secure
- Track your sales and inventory
- Automatically sync invoices and transactions
Our collaboration with Shopify will assist you in adapting to digital transitions. Hence, allowing you to run a fully-featured e-commerce website. And that too without having to double enter any data.
Shopify is a complete e-commerce platform. Additionally, it allows you to begin and manage your repair business without any fuss. Meanwhile enabling you to construct, launch, and operate an online repair company.
Shopify provides everything you need to begin selling your products online. Most importantly, you may modify the theme, display your items, take payments, and interact with consumers. Plus, Shopify serves as a facilitator by providing all necessary tools and selling items online.
You can save time and effort by unifying your operations and solving your e-commerce problems.
Benefits of integrating Shopify in your POS software
- Quick integration
- Easily sync product details
- Hassle-free tracking with RepairDesk
- Simple mapping of Shopify locations against RepairDesk stores
- Conveniently manage Shopify stores inside RepairDesk
- Easy customer management
- Get value for money
You can automate virtually anything with Zapier. Subsequently, it connects to various apps and services while creating an automated workflow. So that you can perform tasks independently.
Zapier’s integration list includes over 1500 services that allow you to work more efficiently. Thus, making it an ideal choice cell phone repair businesses.
Here is what you can do with Zapier:
- Set appointments with SetMore, SquareSpace & Calendly
- Send new Facebook & Google leads to RepairDesk
- Post RepairDesk tickets or invoice directly to Slack channel and Trello board
- Automatically generate invoice in RepairDesk from Shopify, Big-commerce, and Square
RepairDesk’s integration list is complete and comprehensive. Thus, allowing you to do the following:
- Eliminate duplicate work
- Cut down on time spent transferring data from one program to another
- Optimize your workflow while going paperless
- Monitor your business in real-time
- Securely protect all of the information
So, start integrating today!